At Green Lane we value the views and opinions of our pupils. Our Pupil Ambassadors represent each class and meet every week with the Head Teacher to undertake a range of responsibilities such as:
· Gathering and sharing pupils’ views on playtimes, learning and the curriculum
· Greeting visitors to the classroom and explaining the learning to them
· Short presentations to their fellow pupils in assemblies
· Short presentations to families during parent panel
· Fundraising for charitable causes and school resources
Our Pupil Ambassador team is reformed every term to allow plenty of pupils the opportunity to get involved.