The values of the Green Lane Family are:
- We care – for ourselves, each other and our environment supporting each other to be confident.
- We are positive – in ourselves and in our learning demonstrating resilience and ambition.
- We challenge – ourselves and each other, taking risks, persevering and striving for excellence.
- We value- individuals and teams, skills and qualities, showing respect for everyone
- We share – our strengths, weaknesses, knowledge, skills, successes and fears
- We communicate –openly and honestly, considering the effects of our words and actions on others.
We expect that all our pupils, parents, volunteers, staff, governors and all people involved with our school will respect and promote our values.